Bowens Business Solutions and any of its employees do not collect, store, or share personal information, as per the Privacy Act 1988. Bowens Business Solutions is committed to protecting the privacy of our customers.
This includes ensuring that:
- Personal information is collected and used by Bowens Business Solutions only for the purpose for which it was provided; and
- Customers are aware of how their information will be used; and
- Customers consent to such use.
Information collected about a customer is used solely to process transactions and provide requested services, products or information. For example, the customer’s name, address, contact details and credit card details are required to confirm an order or provide services.
Bowens Business Solutions will not disclose any of its customers’ personal information without consent. Bowens Business Solutions may share information with carefully selected organizations involved in the processing and delivering orders or other interactions on behalf of Bowens Business Solutions.
Bowens Business Solutions will not share any information about a customer with an external party except in the following circumstances:
- If we are required to do so by law or in connection with legal proceedings; or
- In order to prevent fraud and credit risk reduction; or
- To process a transaction. This includes verification purposes; for example, when sending out a purchase order, Bowens Business Solutions may need to validate your address to ensure you are the holder of the credit card used for payment.
Bowens Business Solutions takes all reasonable steps to ensure the security of your information. To this end, Bowens Business Solutions uses secure transmission methods (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) for any interactions involving credit card details.
Bowens Business Solutions LLC is a Maryland based American company and is subject to the Principles For Privacy Legislation in the United States Privacy Act 1988.
Bowens Business Solutions will only provide access to information about the customer to those involved in processing an order or other interactions on behalf of Bowens Business Solutions. For example, Bowens Business Solutions works exclusively with third parties in a range of industries, including financial services, retail and technology.
Bowens Business Solutions may appear on your credit record while you are using our services. This will be listed as an “approved” company if you are approved for credit. It may also appear as “unapproved” if you are not approved for credit.
Bowens Business Solutions is committed to protecting your personal and financial information. Bowens Business Solutions will never provide or source any personal or financial details without your consent.